Friday, 19 July 2013

Thinking of You

Not my favourite card to make but a necessary one nonetheless. The last time I needed one I had to buy it as was too upset to make it so although I dislike making, giving and storing them I have made a sympathy card.

I have used a stamp and die set from MFT that came free in my goody bag, I followed the same principles as the card we made in Jody's class just changed the yellow for berrylicious.

I also used a new background stamp that I bought on a recent shopping trip with my good friend Jane, she took me to Dandie crafts in Treforest, wow that shop is packed full of goodies and I am surprised I only bought one thing, although I think a return trip is in order.



Ingredients:
cardstock:
   white: anna marie
   grey and blue: "steel blue" and "berrylicious" MFT stamps
ink: "steel blue" and "berrylicious" MFT stamps
Images: "Peaceful wildflowers"MFT stamps and pergamano butterflies
Background: "Worn Paint" Inkylicious
Dies: blueprints 3 MFT stamps

3 comments:

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card Amanda. I don't think any of us like making these do we? I tend to make some when I don't need them and stash them away somewhere in the hope they never get used!
Craft shop? Treforest? Need to go search...
xx

Cards by Alison said...

Gorgeous card although like you I don't like making these cards but as you get older you seem to need them more and more I usually have a couple made up but don't like to keep too many of them seems like a bad omen. Love Alison xx

coops said...

beautiful serene card Amanda.

xx coops xx