Monday 21 October 2013

A Very Very Big Thank You

I returned from Florida last week to a fantastic parcel from Di, I won the raffle and received two sets of mouse house stamps, they are too awesome for words.

So I knew I won them whilst I was away and wanted to make a thank you card to send once I got home but I have very limited supplies, basically anything I have bought whilst I am there so I made a different card for me.

I watched this video by Nichole from papertrey and decided to give it a whirl, it was easy to create the background but cutting the foam to pop up the die seemed a bit of a pain so I combined this video by Jennifer McGuire and cut the die 4 times and used tombow mono multi to stick it all together. This gives a lovely effect and is so simple too.



Ingredients
Thank you (stamp and dies) - wonderful words by papertrey ink
Washi tape- MFT stamps
Ink - "black licorice", "steel blue", "lemon drop", "razzleberry" all MFT.
Cardbase: recollections notecards
Dies: MFT blueprints 1 and 2



5 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card and congratulations on winning such a lovely prize. love Alison xx

Hettie said...

Lovely card there. You been on holiday AGAIN!
Hugs
xx

coops said...

so stunning amanda.really love the fab modern design :D

xx coops xx

Darnell said...

You did a spectacular job combining these two excellent tutorials, Amanda! I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

Fab!
xx