Thursday 7 November 2013

Prismacolor pencils

I have had my prisma pencils longer than my copics but they hardly ever got used so I took them to Florida last year and left them there. I thought not having any copics would mean they got used and boy they did this time for sure, so much that if I had any room in my case they would be in my craftroom now.

I forgot to take any papers with me and prefer to match my papers and colouring so I had to improvise and just use colours I liked and hope I had papers when I got home.

This is such an intricate image but once you start colouring it was a joy and made me wonder why I haven't used it more.


Ingredients
Image: "chocolate factory" LOTV
Papers: "fairytale dreams" Nit Wit
Card: Unknown but probably Papermill
Sentiment: "chocolate sentiments" MFT stamps

4 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

What a gorgeous card I love my Prisma pencils and much prefer them to anything else. Love Alison xx

Annette said...

Beautiful Amanda, I have those pencils and hangs head in shame I never use mine!
Gorgeous colours and pretty image xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i love your soft colours and sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Tina said...

Thank you so much Amanda, I love this card. I think I use my Prisma's more than my copics these days, but it is nice to have a change. Tinaxx