Sunday 29 December 2013

Crafty Friends Christmas Cards

Hello everyone, sorry I have been mia, I caught a particularly nasty cold/cough and although I have been crafting I haven't felt up to posting or commenting.

I made quite a few of this card for my crafty friends and when creating for such a discerning clientele I like to use my NBUS. I have looked at the aspen frost range since it was released and always wanted to be able to get it in digital form so when Jessica Sprague released it at the beginning of December I had to buy it straight away.

I have posted quite a few pictures but obviously not one of every variety. I chose three colours for the owls and sparrows and tried to ensure that there were no duplicate colours on each card. The photos aren't very clear as I left it very late making them and didn't realise how bad the photos were until they had already been sent.

 Sparrow Collection

Owl Collection

Blue Owl

Red Owl

Green Owl

Sparrows 


Ingredients
Images: 'winter owl" and "winter sparrows" both Lawn Fawn
Dies: Pierced circles and blueprints 1 and 2 all MFT and modern landscape by memory box
Sentiment: free with a magazine, unsure who made it, ink was Blu raspberry from MFT
Paper: "aspen frost" Basic Grey from Jessica Sprague

Copics:
Owl - E79, 77, 74, 71, 70
Sparrows - E74, 71, 70
Green - YG99, 97, 95, 93
Red - E09, R08, 05
Blue - BG49, 45

5 comments:

kay said...

Being one of the discerning buddies I can tell you it he photo not doing the cards justice,love it and thanks amanda x

Bonnie said...

Amazing! Love the layout and the cute "critters"!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful set of cards love them all. Love Alison xxx

Tina said...

Hi Amanda, love your set of cards, I can certainly second what Kay said, the photo doesn't do the card justice. Thank you so much.

Tinaxx

coops said...

love these Amanda.stunning designs and the owls are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx