Friday 10 January 2014

Another a la mode...

Another a la mode and another birthday card made.

I used an blueprint sketch for this card and I quite like how it turned out. I am entering the snippet playground again as this card is entirely from snippets. The scalloped border is the waste from a card at the beginning of October. I was trying to see how I could cut the scallop off when I dropped it onto the card and that was it, lightbulb moment lol.



Ingredients
Image: "girl talk"a la mode MFT
Papers:  MME
Card: kraft from recollections at Michaels
Sentiment: a la mode MFT
Dies: Blueprints 1 and 2, washi tape all MFT

Copics:
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R02
Hair - E53, 55, 57, 59
Clothes - V91, 93, 95, Y26, 21, YR23
Ipad - N9, 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0

Challenges: Snippet Playground

3 comments:

Di said...

Hi Amanda! Lovely card - I do like those images.

The Playground is closed right now but please do link anytime after midnight tonight when it reopens :)

Hugs, Di xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda wonderful card, love the image. Love Alison xx

coops said...

so stunning Amanda.fab stripey paper and I love the image :D

xx coops xx