Wednesday 19 March 2014

Bellissima

As soon as I saw this stamp in the flesh I knew it needed to be paper pieced, I bought it online and wasn't sure of its size but I am so happy with it and know I am going to be using it again and again.

I have been sorting my paper pads to make way for some new ones and this was a few of the last remaining bits from one of my favourite packs by MME. I couldn't believe that there weren't any full sheets left what am I going to do once all the bits are gone....

As no full sheets were harmed in the making of this card I am entering the snippet challenge, it has been a while since I joined in but it is a challenge that I really enjoy and it helps reduce the mountains of card and paper at the same time.


Ingredients:
Image: Bellissima by Papermania
Papers: "blush" MME (last few sheets)
Cardstock: Snippet folder
Dies: Blueprints by MFT (1, 4, 5 & 6)

Challenges: Snippet Playground

11 comments:

Di said...

Hi Amanda! Lovely to see you in the Playground again. I adore this card, absolutely fantastic paper piecing - the whole card goes together beautifully!

Hugs

Di
xx

scrappymo! said...

Your paper piecing is wonderful. The card looks fabulous with that dressform to the left!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda gorgeous card love the dress so pretty. Love Alison xx

Mrs A. said...

A perfect stamp for paper piecing and I love that paper too.
Hugs Mrs A.

Wishcraft said...

I'm trying to use some of my older paper pads too, but I'm sure they multiply when I'm not looking... Gorgeous card hun, love the paper pieced image :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Irene said...

A wonderful card Amanda, especially the pper piecing.
luv
irene
xxxx

ike said...

Beautiful - your paper piecing is fantastic. I saw this on Snippet's and came over for a looksee :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Sue - said...

Gorgeous paper piecing!

Twinks Stamping said...

Really like this technique. Lovely card xx Jan

Linby said...

Gorgeous card, great paper piecing too.
Linby x

coops said...

so stunning amanda.i love this gorgeous image and your paper piecing is fab :D

xx coops xx