Wednesday 4 June 2014

Oh No Polly and her Perfume again.....

I love this stamp as you could probably tell if you look back through my blog. She is so versatile and looks great coloured brightly like below or subtly. I was going to paper piece the chair this time but once I got my copics out there was no stopping me. The papers I used have a bit of significance as the person the card this is for lives in Newport and thats what the paper collection was called, good job she likes bright colours lol.




Ingredients
Image: "polly and perfume" Uptown Girls by Stamping Bella
Papers: "Newport" Sassy Designs Inc
Cardstock: "Tempting Turquoise" Stampin Up
Sentiment: "big birthday wishes" a la mode by MFT
Dies: stitched circles, circle stax 2, sentiment strips, bracket border all MFT
Numbers: "cherry limeade" cricut cart

Copics:
Skin - E11, 00, 000
Hair - E29, 27, 25, 23
Sofa - BG07, 05, 02
Dress - YR09, 07, 04, 02, 12


4 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful hun...xx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i love your design and colouring and fabulous image ;D

xx coops xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I just LOVE the colours x

Annette said...

Gorgeous I love these stamps fab colours :)