Thursday 3 July 2014

Rocky Balboa?

Whenever I see boxing gloves I think of the "rocky" films, my godson has decided that boxing is good exercise and he has been sparing for a while now so as soon as LaPashe released this design I had to have it, I bought the download version and was able to reduce the size a bit as I love the A2 size card and the mft blueprints are perfect for a no measuring card. Ive never been very good at measuring or cutting straight so the blueprints make card making a breeze for me and the fact you can mix and match is perfect.

I stamped the red card with the pinstripe background using mft black dye ink, this ink is fab on clear stamps but it is messy and I needed a good scrub after I finished, I also stamped the black piece but it isn't as easy to see.


Ingredients
Image: "boxing gloves" LaPashe
Sentiment: "keep it simple - happy birthday" Papertrey Ink
Card: White and black snippet draw and "real red" stamping up
Background stamp: "pinstripe" MFT
Dies: Blueprints 1, 13, 12 and vertical stripes all mft

Challenge: Snippet Playground

4 comments:

Di said...

Wow Amanda - this is just perfect! LOVE the CAS look you always manage to achieve, even with a few elements. Think you have a great eye for combining papers etc.

Hugs, Di xx

scrappymo! said...

What a wonderful card for a boxer! The image is great and the way you made your background papers is fab!

coops said...

so stunning amanda.i love the fab boxing theme :D

xx coops xx

kay said...

Super card Amanda x