Monday 25 August 2014

Mini Card Set 3

This is the third set of mini cards and slightly different to the other two. I have used a retired set from Stampin up called "dinoroar" when I bought this i hadn't realised how dinky the images where and have struggled to make normal sized cards but once I discovered the 3.5 inch size there is no stopping me.







Ingredients
Images: "Dinoroar" Stampin up
Papers: "fabusaurus too" Nit wit
Dies: square staxs and blueprints by MFT
Sentiments: "Dinoroar" Stampin up

Copics:
T-Rex - E89, 87, 84, 81
Pterodactyl - E19, 18, 17, 15, 13, 11
Stegosaurus - YG99, 97, 95, 93
Brachiosaurus - BG99, 96, 93, 90

2 comments:

kay said...

Loving these and the box is perfect. I have this set too and find a struggle as small x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic trio of small cards love the designs and stamps used brilliant. Love Alison xx