Friday 9 January 2015

BeBunni

This was the free stamp that Crafters Companion sent out with their birthday orders this year, I hadn't used the one from last year so I didn't hold out much hope of using this one but I decided to stamp it before putting it away and I'm so glad I did. After colouring with my copics I wanted to create a background, something I've been enjoying a lot lately and this time I wanted to use my distress inks. I created a mask using a full adhesive post it note and inked the background, I have the inkadinkado masking sheets but I can't bear to cut into them, I think I need help lol.



Ingredients
Image: "BeBunni Gerbera" Crafters Companion
Dies: stitched circle stax, blueprints 15 both MFT and "decorative edges shallow" clearly besotted
Paper: "giddy up girl" carte bella at Jessica Sprague
Card: "strawberry slush" stampinup
Sentiment: "sweet little sentiments" clearly besotted


1 comment:

Janet N. said...

This card is adorable! The bunny is sweet, I love how he has his nose stuck WAY into the flower. You did a great job coloring!! I really like how the Distress Ink background turned out...it adds depth to the image and I like how you made a little hill and valley to the ground, so cute!

It was great meeting you today!

Janet