Wednesday 7 October 2015

Wishing You Luck

One of my play day friends has just started a new job and I wanted to wish her well. This is my go to image for this occasion and I have used one of her favourite colours too.

I wanted to do a different background than just patterned papers so I cut a mask using crealies circle and inkadinkado masking paper then used the heidi swapp circle stencil to create a pattern, I don't have the matching SU ink but the MFT "tropical teal" is close enough.




Ingredients
Image: "wishing you luck" a la mode by MFT
Sentiment: as above
Dies: Blueprints 20, 21 and 24, circle mask cut with crealies xxl stitched circle
Card: "island indigo" stampin up

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, R20
Hair - E74, 77, 79
Clover - G46, 43, 40
Top and shoes - BG18, 15, 13
Trousers - E70, 71, 74

1 comment:

kay said...

This is fab Amanda, will be stealing your idea ;-) x