Wednesday 18 May 2016

Fairy Sweet

This little card was made with leftovers from a few cards I've made recently and not put the stuff away. 

One of my new resolutions has been to use up all those images you stamp when you get a new set and never seem to get around to using. I'm not sure how long this will last but I am at least trying to use some of the huge piles of stuff I have. Plus if I use it I can buy more lol.

Its been far too long since I played on the swings at the Snippet Playground, I think I have become so conditioned to using my snippets it doesn't even register anymore lol. It would seem that the lessons learned in the playground stick with me, now I need a lesson on how to stop buying and I'm all sorted lol.



Ingredients
Image: "little fairies" Lili of the Valley (LOTV)
Paper: "fairytale dreams" Nit Wit
Card: "Grape Jelly" MFT stamps
Dies: circle stax, small scalloped circle stax, blueprints 1 and 2 all MFT stamps
Sentiment: Free set from MFT stamps

Copics
Skin - E11. 00. 000
Hair - E74, 77, 79
Wings - BG11, 10, blender
Dresses - V17, 15, 12, 01, N3, 2, 1, 0
Crown and Wand - YR24, 23, 21

Challenges: Snippet Playground

6 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Such a cute card. Alison xx

Di said...

Oh this is just adorable Amanda! So sweet. And it's lovely to see you in the Playground! I've been peeking at your blog meaning to leave a comment encouraging you to come back and play but time isn't on my side these days!

Hugs

Di xx

Barb said...

Hi Amanda, I thin we're all guilty of buying stuff we dont really need. Your card is so cute. Well done using stuff us. It's a perfect snippets card. Barbxx

LesleyG said...

a fairy sweet card indeed :) xxx

Darnell said...

Ah, we all suffer from your condition, Amanda! But go you for trying to get through your pile and being an inspiration for the rest of us! This creation is absolutely adorable!! Hugs, Darnell

AlisonC said...

It's difficult when there is so much lovely stuff on offer and so many ideas in blogland. Your card is very cute and I do like the purple. Well done for using up your stash.