Monday 20 June 2016

To the Bride and Groom

One of the young ladies from my Bristol payday group got married recently and of course I couldn't let the occasion pass without sending her a card, I wish her and her new husband a lifetime of happiness.

I struggle with sympathy cads but the ones I struggle to make the most are actually wedding cards, I used to make a lot of them and I think that is where the problem lies, I have a set idea of what it should look like which isn't my current style so I struggle. Still I hope they like it.



Ingredients
Image: "wedding couple: LOTV
Sentiment: "bridal bouquet" Clearly besotted
Background: "damask" background stamp from MFT stamped with "spring rain" Papertrey Ink ink.
Embossing: Cuttlebug folder ( no idea of the name, sorry)
Card: Anna marie pearl and "spring rain" Papertrey Ink
Dies: Creoles XXL stitched squares, heart border from Papertrey Ink and ovals 1 and 2 from MFT

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Girl Hair -
Boy Hair - E79
Suit and Hat - C9, 7, 5
Dress - C1, 0, 00
Flowers - B26, 23, 21, G99, 94
Ground - W3, 1, 0
Sky - B000, 0000, blender

No comments: