Monday 14 November 2016

Crazy Dogs

I have made six of these cards but I'm not going to show them all at the same time, mostly cos I'm not sure if the recipients check my blog. I was inspired by Nichol Spohr, she made a card with the background stripes and the plain panel and I thought it was a fab clean and simple layout and absolutely perfect for guy cards.

This dog reminds me of my friends, he's not crazy but he is funny and he constantly drops a ball at you feet so I made this for him. My friend not his dog lol. I wish there was a chihuahua in the set but maybe the next set will have one instead lol.


Ingredients
Image: "crazy dogs" Tim Holtz
Sentiment: "mixed media 8" Tim Holtz
Card: "pacific blue" Stampin Up
Dies: Blueprints 2 and basic stitched lines both MFT
Background Stamp: "diagonal stripe" stamped in "black liquorice" mft dye ink


Copics
Dog - E47, 44, 43, 42, R20, W8
Tongue - R35, 32
Collar - B26, 23, YR23
Ball - Y17, 15, 13

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Your comment of "I made this for him, not his dog" made me chuckle - such a cool make, gr8 colouring too

Kathyk

coops said...

Brilliant fun card Amanda.I love the fab image and design :D

xx coops xx