Friday 26 May 2017

Congratulations A La Mode

Every time I want to wish a friend good luck I seem to use this image, these images are what introduced me to MFT and I still miss them. My collection is however quite extensive and there are a few that have never seen ink but this isn't one of those as she is one of my most used stamps.

Maybe my next challenge should be to make cards with the a la modes that haven't been used, I do need to challenge myself sometimes especially when I'm in a creative rut like now. Again I reinvented a previous card I have made for this one and no it didn't kick start my mojo lol.


Ingredients
Image: "wishing you luck" A La Mode from MFT
Paper: "isabellina" BoBunny
Card: "cotton Candy" MFT Stamps
Dies: Blueprints 13 and 2 both MFT Stamps
Sentiment: "big birthday greetings" MFT Stamps

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, 95
Hair - E30, 31, 34
Trousers - T6, 4, 3
Shoes - T8
Top - R85, 83, 81
Clover - G46, 24, 43

No comments: