Thursday 8 June 2017

Perk Me Up

I think the title of this post worked as I made not one but two cards this time. I used the same layout, matching papers and the same image and they came together really quickly too.

As my mojo is missing I have been looking at the pile of stamped images on my desk and trying to make them into cards, I must have coloured these to go cups about two years ago and now they are finally made into cards. I love to colour and if I have spare time that is what I do but somehow they never seem to get made into cards so I decided to remedy this. I enjoyed turning the 30 day challenge items into cards so thought how about I look at my huge pile of coloured images and do the same.

The layout and composition is glaringly simple but hopefully it works. Again I think for small images this blueprint combo highlights them so effectively and you get a lot of interest for very little work.




Ingredients
Image: "perfect blend" Stampin Up
Paper: "coffee talk" Nit Wit Collections
Card: "berrylicious" MFT
Dies : Blueprints 31 from MFT

No comments: