Wednesday 20 September 2017

Dos Amigos

Another inspired by Nichol Sphor card, I have had this idea in my head since I bought the stamps in Florida, it took the mojo challenge to kick start my creativity and actually make the card though. I have quite a few ideas of cards I want to make but my issue is they aren't the cards I need lol. So the age old dilemma do I strike whilst the iron is hot and make what I want or put that aside and make what I need lol.


Ingredients
Images and Sentiments: "dos Amigos" Mama Elephant
Dies: Blueprints 27 from MFT and Inside out stitched circles from Crealies
Distress inks: Cracked pistachio and Lucky clover


Copics
Bunny - T3, 2, 1, 0, R20
Black Bear - W8, 7, 6, 5, 4
Grey Bear - W6, 4, 3
Banners - G02, 00

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

I like this clever and witty card matey

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk

coops said...

So gorgeous Amanda.I love the cute critters :D