Thursday 30 May 2019

Wine Shaker Card

I have had this card in my head ever since I first bought the wine shaker dies and pouches, of course it has taken ages to actually be made but still I have actually made it lol.

I made two same but slightly different cards in one sitting, I have been trying that if I think the recipients will like them but its not always quicker lol.

I eventually made this card because I picked up an unwanted paper pad at playday and this paper was just perfect for the idea in my head, I love that one persons trash becomes anothers treasure and this was certainly the case this time, so thank you Sher.



Ingredients
Dies: wine shaker and large cheers both MFT
Paper: "black and white" from MFT,  "chalkboard" from We R memory keepers , glitter paper from Paperchase
Sequins - Rose gold and sparkling clear from Pretty Pink Posh and stars from studio Katia

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

FAB card, love the pop of black and white - I bought the martini glass and pouches but haven't yet had a chance to make anything!

Happy Thursday

Kathyk