Friday 25 October 2019

Once upon a time....again and again

And another of these style cards, this time for a lady rather than a gent. I am wanting to colour this image but sometimes you do what you have time for and this is all the time I had.

I have made about 9 in total of this style but you will have to wait a lot longer to see most of them as the birthdays are in 2020.

Now you might be forgiven for thinking this means I have finished this years birthday cards but alas that isn't the case lol. I still have about 30 to make before I can even think about christmas and some are big birthdays too.


Image: "Lovely legs from colorado craft company
Dies: Happy birthday from MFT
Card: "kraft" recollections from Michaels and "amethyst allure" from Papertrey Ink
Dies: A2 stitched rectangle dies from MFT

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Not started your Christmas cards? Oh MY! Good luck with them then. This birthday card is fab and all the more elegant because it ISN'T coloured - great idea

Happy Friday - hope you are feeling better

Kathyk