Sunday 25 April 2021

Not my Usual Stamps

Now normally I use real or digital stamps in my card making but in my family at the moment are a lot of LOL surprise obsessed little girls. I wasn't sure what to make them and a friend suggested looking at colouring pages and I found quite a few of these images. I have now made a few cards with them.

I realised one of my OCD traits is literal thinking, what I mean by that is if a bear can be black, brown or white I can colour it those colours but a blue bear makes me shaky, now when others colour things in random colours I love it but I just can't do it myself lol.

So of course the LOL dolls have to be in true colours, I will admit once I started colouring them I couldn't stop and I think thats the big eyes.

Does anyone else forget white is a neutral and looks fab paired with the right colours.



No comments: