Friday 30 July 2021

Fleur

Its that sketch again....I wish I could stop with these obsessions but I just can't. I think they calm me when life gets stressful and help me to make cards when I actually don't feel like doing anything so I am not going to be upset if I use one of them again I am going to embrace the fact I have made something and had fun lol.

Now sometimes you are looking for an image and have no idea what to use and then you spot the name of the image and you know you have to use it...this was that occasion, I was looking for an image for my friends daughter "Fleur" and I stumbled across this image from Pollycraft called (have you guessed yet lol) "Fleur" so it had to be printed and made into her card lol.\


Image: Fleur from Pollycraft
Paper: MFT
Card: Stampin Up
Dies: blueprints 29 from MFT

No comments: