Monday 23 August 2021

Wild Sprout

I am not sure how I would have survived this last year without my obsessions, in both life and crafting they have created little safe havens for my tired and weary soul. This particular obsession was short lived but I really like the colour combo and now as I am writing this blogpost I have the urge to get those colours out again and start creating lol.

I used a new to me layered argyle stencil I bought in the January crafters companion sale, i bought several layered stencils but the others are huge and not really workable for cards so next time I need to be more vigilante when looking at sizes lol. 


Ingredients

Image: Wild Sprout fox from The Greeting Farm

Dies: Blueprints 13 from MFT and speech bubbles from Frantic stamper

Background: argyle layered stencil from crafters companion

Distress inks: hickory smoke, faded jeans and rusty hinge


Copics

Skin - E13, 11, 00, 95

Hair - E35, 34, 31, 30

Jeans - B97, 95

Fox - E19, 09, 

No comments: