Saturday 18 September 2021

Aqua Flowers

As soon as this stencil arrived I couldn't wait to ink it up. I could never make the layered stamping sets work so I didn't hold out much hope for the stencils but my oh my they are easier and better too.

The leaves came together really quickly and when I lined up the flowers it didn't look like it fitted but it did and perfectly too.

I may have gone a bit mad and made quite a few of these in lots of different colours lol. I also now need to buy all the altenew cube sets lol.


Ingredients

Image: Hill Blossom Layered Stencil from Altenew

Sentiment: think big favourites 20 from Papertrey Ink

Inks - 

Green - Frayed Leaf and forest glades from the green fields cube set from Altenew

Aqua - Mountain mist, volcano lakes and Lagoon from the Sea Shore cube set from Altenew

Grey - Pure Graphite from the Rock cube set from Altenew

Dies: A2 stitched rectangle stax from MFT

Card: Hawaiian Shores from Papertrey Ink

No comments: