Monday 7 March 2022

True Friends

I just wanted to wish my very good friend a very happy birthday and a card is the best way I know how.

This stamp has a bit of a background story to it, I saw it last year on a blog and fell in love but it was a bit expensive to buy and only use once so I decided against it, then my friends and I went to the crafters companion store in Evesham and they had a clearance section and there it was and a bargain to boot so I knew it was meant to be and bought it straight away. I have also used it almost straight away which is also unheard of lol.
 

Ingredients

Image: True Friends from the Sassy and Classy Collection from Crafters Companion

Sentiment: Keep it simple birthday from Papertrey Ink

Dies: Blueprints 29 

Inks: squeezed lemonade, fossilised amber and hickory smoke distress oxides

Stencil: My Sweetheart from Clearly Besotted

No comments: