Monday 18 July 2022

Vogue

I am not sure what too me so long to purchase these images from IT girls but what an absolute joy to colour. I can see many more purchases in my future lol.

As is the way this year the design itself is very simple, I have tried this year to let the colouring speak for itself and this has helped me stay on track and also enjoy the process.

I am sure I am not alone in finding the creative process sometimes stumbles and I find myself staring at a blank page and having no clue where to start so when I feel like this I find colouring sparks my joy and ultimately my creativity. So to sum it up, do what makes you happy.



1 comment:

Kathyk said...

And your colouring is always fabulous matey, this card is simply splendid too

Happy Monday - stay cool in these extreme temperatures this week

Kathyk