Friday 26 August 2022

Different 1st birthday boys

So this should have been published last year and I only realised it hadn’t when I went looking on my blog for this image. As my blog is my visual reference point I thought I will publish the cards so I can find them again lol.

Both of these boys have older brothers and I used the usual first birthday image for their cards so I went with a different one but still by Mo, she has so many to choose from and this one is only $1. Such an absolute bargain.



Ingredients

Image: Baby with Wagon from Digital Pencil

Dies: Blueprints 1 and 13. square stax and notched border die all MFT, scalloped square from Craftstash brand

Card: real red from Stamping Up

Paper: Toy Box from Nit Wit

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Smashing card and your colouring is brilliant too

Happy Friday - have a great Bank Holiday weekend

Kathyk