Wednesday 31 July 2024

Return of the Stripes

You might have been expecting rainbow stripes but this time I went tonal and to match the image I coloured. I have been trying to get ahead in my card making and sometimes I feel like I am just making them in time so I need to try something different, no idea what that is but something needs to change.

Sorry that turned moany so back to the card, I went for a different way of using the stripes but not sure I will again as they have to be very straight and there is no margin for error lol.



1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Not moany at all ... sometimes our mojo goes AWOL and ... with the heat right now, it's hardly surprising. This IS, however, a lovely card and I wholeheartedly approve of your colour choices!

Happy Wednesday - stay cool!

Kathyk