Wednesday 28 July 2010

WOYWW - 28 July 2010

Well its been a while since I posted on WOYWW. I have missed this so much and as soon as I finished crafting I took a picture before I cleared up. I hadn't realised how much I tidy up between each card lol. I must admit that a tidy craftroom has hampered my mojo and this week I have made more cards since I messed it up a bit.


Ok so whats on my desk, where do I start lol, there are cardboard boxes with card blanks and envelopes, when I first started crafting QVC had a one time only of 200 hammered white cards in four sizes and I am still using them. They don't contain any square cards and rarely use dl, a6 or a5 so there a few left.

I now have two guillotines my original blue one and one my MIL bought me from Lidl, it has a rotary cutter on one side and then when you flip it over it has a guillotine, it is easy to use and cuts like a dream, the rotary cutter even has different blades and such a bargain at under a tenner.

Thought I would show my expression in its new home, it is so shiny and black and works like a dream, can't imagine making a card without it already.

And finally I have had to have a sort around in my cupboard as I acquired a few new punches and there was nowhere for them to fit. I also bought some $1 pots of buttons and they look so pretty in there little pots not sure I can bring myself to use them lol.

If you are wondering what I am wittering on about and why all the piccies pop on over to Julia's blog and join in the weekly fun. It is a perfect excuse to be nosey and see how others craft.

Tata for now








27 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the look of your space that cupboard it divine. I love my Cricut too so useful.

Thanks for sharing

KS

Sue said...

Hi Amanda
lovely tidy desk, another big yellow gun, gorgeous cupboard, have great day, sue,x

Helen said...

What a lovely cupboard full of treasure!

Cath said...

That is a very tidy desk.

Cathx

Twiglet said...

A great crafty area - I prefer a bit of untidiness too - I think it helps my creativity (my excuse and I am sticking to it!)

donnalouiserodgers said...

this is messy? noo this is tidy! I loved sneaking into your cupboards - thanks for posting!

Dx

Tracy Evans said...

What a beautiful cupboard and so well organised too. Love the new Cricut. Very tidy desk too, just the way I like it. Tracy Evans x

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Like how you say having a tidy space has made your mojo disappear lol:) Whats my excuse then? You have a fantastic area to craft in. I love the dresser...

Handmade with Love said...

I love your cupboard and the lovely jars of flowers and glitters it contains! Tracey x

Sew This N That said...

oh I loved the snoop around your craft space hun :0) Beautiful cabinet :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Carmen said...

Lovely looking space you have here. Looks like you have loads of room to craft :)

Unknown said...

Lots to nosey around here ... Thank you very much ... I had a fab time X

Lizzybobs said...

such a great space thanks for sharing with us - lv Liz

Ali H said...

Love that Creative Cupboard ! Thanks for showing it to us !

Joey said...

oooh Amanda I love your white cabnet it is oozing with gorgeousness! Joey.x

jude said...

Gorjuss neat anmd tidy workspace puts me to shame...lol.Your cabinet on the wall is lush and soptidya and seems to hold loads!
judex

Spyder said...

you have a fabulous space, love those cupboards and sooo tidy!! (few bargains spied too!) Have a great woyww!!
((Lyn))

Annie said...

Really love your fab store cupboard.
A x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Ooh that cupboard is fab! With so much fun to use!

Hugs
Maarit

Neet said...

Thanks for letting me nosey! Love our cupboard - and hey - why did I not see that cutter at Lidl?

Hope and Chances said...

So organised, lovely and the white cabinet is gorgeous :-)

angeleef said...

That cupboard is a crafter's dream!! So glad to have found a tidy-freak like me that cleans up after every card too :) Yay!
Have a nice day!
** Evi **

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Wow...Your cupboard is gorgeous and so organised.

xx

Angie said...

Even your messy is tidy lol ...I am probably being dense but what are the ?test tubes in that stand ??? By the way ...isnt blogging fun ...and WOYWW too

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I'm so glad you're back - and that having your desk in use feels a little more inspiring...I'm the same. Once it's really tidy, I scared!! Love the view of your tidied cupboard, but come on - you have to use the buttons...or send them to me - I wouldn'tuse them, for sure!!

Serendipity Stamping said...

Pleasant looking space to work. Love your cupboard and the little pots are cute.

Chrissie said...

Lots of lovely stuff, very tidy stuff at that.
Love the colour of that glazed cupboard!
Chrissie