Friday 13 August 2010

Hello

Well folks I had a play in my craftroom this week and managed to make a few cards, never seem to have enough time and when I do make a card like I did last week I forget to take a photo. I have a few birthdays coming up and decided to try and not be making them the night before lol. The first card is one I made for my friend from work. I have used an Elzybells stamp, I know I stamped rather than printed lol. I bought a few in the closing down sale, I actually did two orders as I forgot this stamp the first time around. I coloured her with copics then remembered these papers and she didn't match but I had got the hair just right and didn't want to start again so I paper pieced her, this technique is so much easier with a stamp rather than a digi stamp.

Ingredients
Image : "Retail Therapy" Elzybells
Papers: Freebie from Zoe Pearn
Challenge: Sketch Saturday Sketch

1 comment:

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.fab image and love how you have paper pieced her to match.your layout is great.

xx coops xx