Wednesday 9 February 2011

Coco - Love this Bear

One of the images I selected from digistamp boutique was this cute bear, I bought coco with roses when he first appeared and have used him loads but thought I wouldn't use one with a heart as I don't tend to make any cards for valentines. I have since seen him used loads on Kerry's blog for all sorts of occasions and decided he had to come home to live with me. I have a soft spot for bears and this one definitely melts my heart.

I decided to follow the sketch on sketch saturday and create a valentines card, not sure who this is for as it is a bit girly to give to hubby, I may just leave it lying around and see if he sends it to me, won't hold my breath for that though lol.


Ingredients
Image: Digistamp Boutique 'Coco with Big Heart'
Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Valentines for Her'
Copics: Bear - E30, E31, E33. Heart - C5, C7, C9, C3, V01, V04, R81, B83. Background - W3,W1

Challenges - Sketch Saturday
Digital Tuesday - Valentine

8 comments:

Laura Tee said...

Such a cute card! Lovely colouring on the bear.

Wishcraft said...

Aww it's lovely - I don't think it's too girly. Great layout and colours. I love Coco, and you've reminded me I've not used him for a while, I must get him coloured again soon :o) Lisa x

Michelle Short said...

Aww, how cute! I love the image and fab sketch xx

Susan said...

Hi Amanda,
Love your card....very sweet! You left a comment on my blog regarding my copic storage. The containers I use are utensil/cutlery drainers that I bought from the supermarket for 3 Australian Dollars each. When I get more markers I buy another container when I'm doing the grocery shopping!
Susan xxox
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

Bente said...

Lovely card, nice papers. The bear was soo cute :)
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.fab papers and layout and i love the sweet bear :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Maria Matter said...

super, super cute Amanda!!!
hugs