Monday 7 February 2011

First of the Images I won

Morning All,
I recently won the monthly competition at Digistamp Boutique and got to choose 5 images as my prize, this is the first image I choose. I was so excited and it took me ages to pick my images as there are so many to choose from.

I have printed and coloured the other four as well and expect to see cards over the next few days lol. I followed the sweet sketch wednesday sketch and enjoyed working with it, not one I will use often but still enjoyed it. I have tried to colour red hair this time and am quite pleased with my first attempt.


Ingredients
Image: Digistamp Boutique 'Grace with Puppy'
Papers: Shabby Princess 'Spring Breeze'
Copics used: Hair - E18, YR18, Yr04, Y38. Skin - E00, E000, E11. Puppy: E31, E33, E35. Clothes - V01, V04, RV02, RV06, RV09, B12, B14

Challenges

9 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Amanda, this couldn't be any sweeter! Your red hair is so perfect. I also love the ticket sentiment! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
Judi SSW DT

Linda Anderson said...

Ahhhhh, I love your little Gracie with her puppy!! Such a cute image, and colored so beautifully!!! Thanks for joining us and sharing your creation at SSW.

Linda

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.i love the sweet image and the layout is fab :D

xx coops xx

Kathie said...

Hi Amanda, congratulations on your win over at DigiStamp Boutique. Your image is too cute, I do love her red hair and your design papers are very pretty. Great job.
Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team
xox

mulberry station said...

i can see why you picked this image. She is just too cute. Congrats on your winnings. It is so fun to win images. i love how you colored her up and especially the red hair. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Wishcraft said...

So cute Amanda! Love the image with her fab red hair :o) Great papers too. Lisa x

Genevieve said...

Congrats on your win! Your card is so CUTE! The wee image is gorgeous & beautifully coloured & fab papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve DT

Jeannie said...

She's just darling and the sweet papers you used are just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Amanda, what a gorgeous card. You've coloured the image perfectly and I love your papers. Thanks for joining in the monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x