Saturday 23 April 2011

Fairly Simple Snippets

I think I have used a lot of stuff from different places on this card. Jules will be pleased to know that they were all snippets lol. I did cut into the remains of an A4 sheet for the backing card but it was still in my snippet box lol. I wish I could make cards without images, I see some lovely creations with the sentiment as the focal point but when I try to make them they look naked. I have challenged myself to make at least two cards each day on this fantastic long weekend and I may even try the CAS look.

I have used lots of stickles on her wings and it is really sparkly irl.


Ingredients
Image: Digital Pencil Too "Fairy set"
Sentiment: Pollycraft

4 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Amanda :o) What a sweet little fairy! Love the colours too. Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.i love the colours and sparkle and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

Hi Amanda

Oh I'm so sorry .. .. I missed this lovely make.

Add it on to my post for this week and I can mention you next week because it is such a lovely make and it would be lovely to share it.

Loving that image too. Fancy showing me that!!! Tee hee!!

Hope you have had a lovely Easter.

Love Jules xx

Sarn said...

Visiting you from Jules's blog . . . what a lovely card you've made.

Hugs, Sandra