Friday 22 April 2011

Hey What's Cooking

Hello, Happy Easter everyone, I spent yesterday in my craftroom and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Lately there hasn't been as much crafting time available and this kinda made up for it. I coloured this gorgeous image from Mo and really wanted to colour her dress red then realised I didn't have any matching paper lol. I used my trusty Pink Petticoat to rescue this card, whilst searching for a matching card I came across one that will make a great card if I had only coloured her dress pink, typical. Will show you that one as soon as I have finished it. Lots of glossy accents on this card, I seem to go through stages with glossy accents - all or nothing lol.

I have been looking at the gorgeous creations from Vixx and love her use of Pink Petticoat papers so decided to dig out some of mine and you will be seeing more of them over the next few days lol.


Ingredients

2 comments:

Wishcraft said...

This is super sweet Amanda :o) Love the cute image and great colours. I've got loads of Pink Petticoat papers, I really should make better use of them! Lisa x

coops said...

gorgeous card amanda.the papers are fab and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx