Friday, 24 May 2013

Wine Anyone?

I really enjoyed colouring this image and think the wine looks like wine if you know what I mean. I used a colour combination I haven't used before R59, R89, R39 and a touch of R37, this was suggested by Kelly and it really works, all the colours are pretty similar and blended a lot easier than I expected them too. I covered the bottle and glass with glossy accents to give them a real shine.

The papers have all been given the distressed look with gathered twigs as when I tried to mat them it looked too much and I also wanted it to look a bit like a cork board.

I have used early expresso cardstock again, beginning to wonder how I ever managed without it and it sits on my desk permanently.

Ingredients:
Image: "Wine and grapes" Just Inklined
Papers: "Note to self" Echo Park at Jessica Sprague
Cardstock: "Early Expresso" Stampin up
Ink: 'Gathered twigs" Distress Ink Pad

Challenges: Snippet Playground

3 comments:

Di said...

Wow, great card Amanda - LOVE the wine bottle - but no bringing a real one into the Playground - err, only if I get 'first dibs'!!

Hugs, Di xx

Cards by Alison said...

Brilliant card love how you coloured the wine looks yummy. Love Alison xx

coops said...

stunning male card Amanda.fab design and I love the image ;D

xx coops xx