Tuesday 9 September 2014

Bellisima dress again

Of all the papermania stamps I have ever bought this has to be my favourite and most used, it is so easy to paper piece and I'm not even sure I have ever coloured it completely lol. I used very different papers to last time as the lady I made it for loves green, the stripes are also across rather than diagonal although I think I prefer them diagonal.

I've used black card from my snippet draw so I'm off to enter the playground challenge, I'm not a very good playmate at the moment because I don't seem to be using any snippets, hopefully I can resolve that soon.




Ingredients
Image: "Dress form" Bellissima by Papemania
Papers: "Market" MME
Card: Black Snippet
Sentiment: "Polka dot parade 3" Papertrey Ink
Dies: Blueprints by MFT

Challenges
Snippet playground

4 comments:

kay said...

This is fab Amanda, would wear that dress myself x

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card! I love that dress and dress form. You have did a great job paper piecing the dress, so pretty! Hugs, Brenda

Jules said...

Hi Amanada

That does look a very useful stamp .. .. and one that will look completely different every time you use it!!

Love your colours on this one.

If you aren't using many snippets then you must be making some .. .. so you will be able to play again later. LOL!!!

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

Di said...

Wow Amanda - this is beautiful! Another lovely sample of your expert paper piecing.

Good to see you in the Playground!

Hugs, Di xx