Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Uptown Audrey

I've used this stamp before but I've never paper pieced her dress, I love paper piecing so I'm not sure why I hadn't. I went for a cas style and used this card by Amy R as my inspiration.

I'm entering the snippet challenge as the card and papers were left over from another project.



Ingredients
Image: "Audrey loves her makeup" Uptown Girls by Stamping Bella
Card: "Steel grey" MFT, from the snippet draw
Papers: 'Quilting Bee" MME
Dies: Flagstax, blueprints 13 and 2 all MFT

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R02
Hair - E43, 41
Hat - N5, 4, 3, B14, 12
Handbag - N5, 4, YR68, 65, B16, 14, 12

Challenges - Snippet Playground

6 comments:

Di said...

Oh how totally chic Amanda! Great paper piecing as ever, and the banners just pull the whole beautiful card together!

Hugs, Di xx

Darnell J Knauss said...

Long time no see, Amanda! This is fabulous, dahling! If there ever was an image that cried out to be paper-pieced, it's this one and you dressed her perfectly with your snippets!! Hugs, Darnell

kay said...

Very stylish Amanda x

Linby said...

I love this stamp - you added just the right amount of detail.
Linbyx

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.i love the verse and the image is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card, super colouring and banners to match.

Warm hugs
Maarit