Tuesday 24 March 2015

Micey Day

As part of my new stamp storage I have a list of all stamps I own by companies, as part of that list I have marked if I have ever used a stamp before and that list is a lot larger than I would like to admit. This stamp was on that list and now I've used it Im not sure why it wasn't used before. 

I followed one of the blueprint sketches and once I had found the papers this came together rather quickly. I'm sure I'm not alone in this but I knew I had papers with cherries on but could I find them oh no, I gave up and went for something different and there they were lol. 




Ingredients
Image: "mice day" Penny Black Transparent
Papers: "cherryhill" Raspeberry Road
Card: "kraft" recollections
Dies: blueprints 18, stitched circle stax all MFT and "happy" Simon Says Stamp

Copics:
Mice - R20, E30, 31, 34
Cherries - G99, 94, R89, 39, 37, 35
Bowl - W3, 1, 0, 00, B02
Background - E42, 40, B000, 0000

2 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.really sweet image and i love the fab cherries paper ;D

xx coops xx

kay said...

But at least your are using your stamps now :-)
It's a fab card and the papers just right x