Monday 30 March 2015

Wheelie Like You

Lawn fawn mini sets are so cute and such good value, I was tempted by quite a few sets in their recent release but I resisted almost all temptation except this one lol.

I couldn't wait to ink, colour and cut him out, but then he sat on my desk unloved and I had no idea what card I was going to make.

I was tidying (don't faint) my craft desk and I found the background I coloured for the Hydrangea card and was about to throw it away when I though why not combine it with the hamster and so this card came together really quickly even if it did sit on my desk unmade for ages.



Ingredients
Image: "wheelie like you" Lawn Fawn
Dies: Blueprints 20 and lawn fawn "wheelie like you"
Inks: "tumbled glass and shaded lilac" both distress inks
Stencil: "diamond circle" Simon says stamp exclusive.

2 comments:

kay said...

After receiving this adorable card I had to go and get the stamp set x

coops said...

so gorgeous amanda.fab cute image and i love the fun sentiment ;D

xx coops xx