Wednesday 23 March 2016

Don't Worry Be Happy

Now I know this stamp is called "Farrah loves to Flashdance" but all I see when I look at her is Kevin Bacon singing "Footloose" lol.

I tried a different style and although she needs to be nearer the bottom of the card I really like this style. I'm not saying its a style I will use loads but for these uptown girls which are rather large it works better than trying to contain them in a circle or rectangle.



Ingredients
Image: "farrah loves to flashdance" Stamping Bella
Sentiment: "80's girl' A La Mode by MFT
Card:  from my snippet draw
Paper: "" MME
Dies:
Enable Dots: "neon pink" from Papermania and yellow from doodlebug

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair - E74, 77, 79
Pink - R85, 83, 81, RV34
Yellow - Y11, 13, 15, 17
Grey - N3, 4, 5, 7
Ground - W1, 00

No comments: