Tuesday 29 March 2016

Pink Dolls Pram

Well I did say I printed both images, I've used the same papers, colours, dies and just flipped the layout. I have six third birthday cards to make this year and last year I batch made them with the same layout I just changed the image and sometimes the colours so I thought if that system works why do it differently this year lol.


Ingredients
Image: "twins at two"
Papers: "fairytale dreams" nit wit
Card: "pretty in pink" stampin up
Dies: circle stax, scalloped circle stax and bottle cap letters and numbers all mft, crealies xxl stitched squares and lawn fawn stitched hillside borders

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair - E29, 27, 25, 23, 21
Leggings - N3, 2, 1
Pram - R22, 21, 20
Shirt - V17, 15, 12, 01
Sky - BG11, 10
Ground - W5, 3, 1

1 comment:

coops said...

So gorgeous Amanda.Your colours are beautiful and I love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx