Thursday 28 April 2016

Best Wishes

I have been umming and ahhing over the Zig clean colour brush markers and I asked my friend Jane to bring them to bristol payday so I could see if I needed/wanted them.

I had this magazine and free stamp with me so I decided to try this first, I picked my colours and started, my oh my they blend like butter. I didn't use any water with them only the pens themselves and they are so bright and vibrant, I might have convinced two other ladies they needed them as well lol.


Ingredients
Image: "free stamp" Simply cards and Papercraft
Sentiment: "brushed greetings II" clearly besotted
Dies: Blueprints 21 mft stamps
Card: "hibiscus burst" Papertrey Ink
Gems: dewdrops from Michaels

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card love the colours not heard of those pens so will have to look into them. Alison xx