Saturday 30 April 2016

Get Well Soon

At the last bristol payday I coloured two images with Jane's zig pens, the rose from a previous blogpost and this one. I have no idea what colours I used but I know I enjoyed myself immensely.

After a playday it takes me ages to unpack and do anything with the images I have coloured but not this time, both were made into cards the very same evening.



Ingredients
Image: "dahlia" Penny black
Sentiment: "brushed Greetings II" clearly besotted
Card: "summer sunrise" Papertrey ink
Dies: Blueprints 24
Dots: "dewdrops" Michaels

2 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Amanda another beautifully coloured flower, love the colours you chose even if you don't know which ones you used lol x Love Alison xx

Michelle Short said...

I am so sorry for the delay in commenting but thank you so much for my stunning card, Amanda. I absolutely love it and it is still up on my mantelpiece. Thank you so much for thinking of me xx