Saturday 4 February 2017

Blush Becky

As part of my New Year Resolution, ok lets not call it that, lets call it a trial instead. The word resolution makes me want to break it straight away lol. Ok so my New Year Trial is to make two cards almost the same at the same time. Now this might only happen this one time but I am going to try as I struggle with layouts so using one for multiple cards makes more sense.

As my mojo is still missing I looked at Mojo Monday and found a sketch I could work with and that provided the layout, so all I had to do now was decide on the images and papers. I will be posting the other card in a few days, lets hope this is a trial I can keep to as this was so much easier than normal.


Ingredients
Image: " Blush Becky" The Greeting Farm
Sentiment: "Happy Hexagons" Papertrey Ink
Card:" Spring Rain" Papertrey Ink
Paper:" Love Me " MME
Dies:Blueprints 2 and vertical stripes both MFT, Pinked circles from Sizzix and indies out circles from Crealies

No comments: