Sunday 26 February 2017

Erin - Happy 1st Birthday

Once again my tried and tested 1st birthday card design, well if it ain't broke why fix it. I did mix it up a little bit this time by changing the image and dies I used but it still felt the same to make.

I think this image from Mo is too adorable and I also bought the boy version so that I had both, I know its an addiction. Must have all the things lol.



Ingredients
Image: "one" Mo's Digital Pencil
Paper: "baby's first girl" Nit Wit
Card: "sour apple" MFT and "raspberry fizz" paper trey ink
Dies: Stitched circle stax, basic edges and scalloped basic edges all MFT, scalloped circle from spellbinders, XXL stitched square from Crealies and alphabet from X Cut

1 comment:

coops said...

So gorgeous Amanda.Adorable image and I love your pretty papers :D

xx coops xx