Wednesday 29 March 2017

Geeky Mae

So I might be a little obsessed with this style of card, this is only the second one you have seen on here but its not the only one I have made, expect to see those later in the year. I decided back in January that if I got an idea for a card for someone I was just going to make it when the idea struck and not wait so I have been going with that and have made cards I don't need for quite some time and can't publish until after the recipients birthday either, so it might be some time before you see the others.

I have had this image for a few years and only used her once before, she was so easy to colour and I am really pleased with the card so I might have to use her or her friends more often like this.


Ingredients
Image: "geeky mae" Some Odd Girl
Sentiment: computer generated using marker felt font
Dies: XXL stitched squares from Crealies
Paper: Studio G

Copics
Skin - E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair - E59, 57, 35, 34
Top - YG97, 95, 93
Skirt - N6, 8
Glasses - BG000, BG0000
Eyes - B04, 02, 01

No comments: