Saturday 4 March 2017

Gorjuss Toadstools

This card was for a very special crafty friend who also happens to be a huge Gorjuss fan. I had recently shown her the Tatty Teddy card I had made with the cloud border and she really liked it and so an idea for her card started. I went with a cute unused gorjuss stamp and a new sentiment that I think is fabulous and sums up my friends rather well. Once I had coloured the image, always the longest part, the card came together quickly. She was very pleased with it which was exactly what I had hoped for.

Ingredient
Image: "toadstools" Gorjuss by Santoro
Paper: "travel" MME
Dies: Cloud border and Blueprints 1 and 2 from MFT
Sentiment: Dovecraft

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, 93
Hair - N8, 6, 4,
Coat - R89, 59, 39, 37, 35
Hat - E43, 42, 41, W5, 4, 3

2 comments:

Di said...

Wow Amanda - this is fabulous - and your colouring is amazing.

Hugs

Di xx

Kathleen said...

It's a truly Gorjuss card!!
Kathleen Mc x