Tuesday 25 July 2017

Bear Hugs

Every January and July there is a small show at Newbury Racecourse and I try to attend. I mostly spent my money at Stampasaurus but as they weren't there this time that changed to Little Claire Designs. I bought six of the dinkie stamps and although that is what this is classed as it it far from dinky lol.

I made this card for the same friend who had the operation, I wanted her to know I was still thinking of her and also needed something to go with the chocolates lol. 

Its a simple card but I hope she liked it and at the end of the day that is what matters most to me that the recipient knows they were thought of.


Ingredients
Image: "hugs" Little Claire Designs
Sentiment: "birthday bears" and hugs die both MFT
Dies: Blueprints 1 and 2, border edges 2 all MFT
Paper: "carnival" Colorbok
Card: Micheals

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11
Hair - E08, YR18, 16
Clothes - R85, 83, 81, BG75, 72
Teddybear - E43, 42, 41
Bear - E47, 44, 43, 42

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Aww, shucks! It's adorable and lovely colouring too. The sentiment is just perfect to let your friend know you've been thinking of her

Happy Tuesday

Kathyk