Friday 14 July 2017

Giraffe Girl

When I made this card "April" the giraffe had just given birth so giraffes were everywhere lol. I was inspired and decided to grab an unused older Pure Innocence stamp. I do enjoy colouring these images and I do have a lot of them, mostly unused which I know I should change.

Once I found the paper the card came together really quickly and this blueprint is awesome lol. I have scheduled this post as I didn't want the recipient to see it until after their birthday so I might have used this layout multiple time, maybe I need to go back and look lol.



Ingredients
Image: "giraffe girl" (retired) Pure Innocence from MFT
Paper: "" Helz
Card: "baked brown sugar" (retired) Stampin Up
Dies: Blueprints 31 from MFT
Sentiment: Creative Stamping

Copics
Skin - E000, 00, 11, 93
Hair - E59, 37
Top - R85, 83, 81
Jeans - B99, 97, 95, 93
Giraffe - Y32, YR23, E79, 74

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

You know what that background design reminds me of? I reckon it would make a fab MINION!! Mind you, I am LOVING this card and sure the recipient will have too

Happy Friday

Kathyk