Wednesday 2 August 2017

Fireman Shaker Card

A different shaker card from me this time, I thought wouldn't it be fun to have the sequins represent water. I used images from different companies and then discovered I own no blue sequins.....what....no way.....so I had to buy some. Other colours might have fallen into the basket also lol.

I enjoyed this card so I might try this style again, not for a bit though as I am recovering from sequin spillage lol.



Ingredients
Images: "fireman" Lili of the Valley "toy fire station" Just Inklined
Card:  "real red" from Stampin Up
Dies: Crealies XXL stitched shares and circles
Sentiment: "keep it simple - birthday 3" paper trey ink
Sequins: clear, iridescent and blue all from Michaels

Copics
Skin - E11, 00, 000, R20
Hair - E34
Jacket - N7, 6, 5, 4, Y13, 11
Helmet - Y15, 13, 11, N4, 2, 1
Hose - R29, 24, 14
Ground - W3, 1
Sky - B21
Building - N4, 3, 2, 1, 0
Engine - R29, 24, 14


No comments: