Saturday 5 August 2017

Lili of the Valley New Home

I have made this type of card before with eiffel towers and a penguin, that card was inspired by a new home card made by the MFT design team. I have had that card in the back of my mind ever since so when I needed a new home card I drew inspiration from it. The keys from Clearly besotted are much smaller but work just the same. It was a lot of fun to create the background for this card and I can see it being used again in the future. Some techniques are one time only but this one is definitely not one of those.



Ingredients
Image: "three kind mice key" Lili of the Valley
Sentiment: Computer generated
Dies: Blueprints 13 from MFT and key to my heart from Clearly Besotted (retired)
Card: "real red" Stampin Up

Copics
Mouse - W6, 4, 2, 0
Key - N3, 1
Grass - YG17, 25, 03
Sky - BG11, 10
Label - R29, 27, 24, 14

No comments: